A few of the most common questions posed by AIU alumni appear on this page. If you do not find the answers to any questions you may have about AIU, we invite you to contact us for additional information.
What does it take to be a member of the AIU Alumni Association?
Anyone who has graduated from AIU is considered part of the Alumni Association.
What are the benefits of the Alumni Association?
The Alumni Association is constantly looking for new and exciting opportunities for our graduates as well as ways to keep them active in the association. Below are a few of the benefits of being an alumnus:
- Access to an AIU email account
- Access to Career Services Department
- Alumni discounts
- When can I expect to receive my diploma?
Please note that a student may not request a diploma any earlier than the scheduled graduation date. Diplomas are shipped 8 weeks after graduation. If you have not received your diploma, it could be due to a "diploma hold". Graduates are placed in a diploma hold group if they meet the following conditions:
- Ledger balance is greater than the amount of cash payments scheduled
- Graduate is late on cash payment plan
- Balance is written off and sent to our outside collection agency
- Graduate is placed on an out-of-school payment plan
- The purpose of this group is to ensure all financial obligations have been met before a diploma is issued. For more information on this policy, please see the AIU catalog.
I forgot my Virtual Campus username, how do I find out what it is?
- Call 1-877-221-5800
- Choose Option 2.
- Inform the Technical Support representative that you need to request your username.
- The Technical Support representative will email your username and password.
I forgot my Virtual Campus password, how can I retrieve it?
- Go to the Virtual Campus (http://mycampus.aiu-online.com).
- Click on "Forgot Password."
- Enter your username.
- Click on "Submit."
Where do I go if I decide to continue my education with AIU?
Learn more about continuing your education at AIU.