Refer others in your community to AIU by becoming an Alumni Ambassador. As an Alumni Ambassador, you have the opportunity to share your AIU journey, offer insights about the university culture and talk about what you love most about AIU. Your unique perspective as a graduate can inspire others to become a part of the AIU family.
Those you refer as an Alumni Ambassador, also have the opportunity to receive a $1,000 Alumni Referral Scholarship toward their education once all conditions have been met. The referee must apply through your referral page to be eligible. You could be the person who helps open the door of opportunity for a friend, family member or co-worker!
As an Alumni Ambassador, you participate by:
- Answering prospective students' questions about your AIU experience
- Empower others to pursue their educational goals at AIU
- Point prospective students to university website for specific AIU and program information
- Provide AIU informational cards to others interested in AIU
- Regularly refer others to the University through an assigned referral link
- You also have the opportunity to hone your networking, professional communication and presentation skills.
You do not have to be an AIU expert or be able to answer every question a prospective student has about the university. You will receive informational AIU postcards with answers to common questions to pass out to your friends, family, colleagues or other acquaintances.
Alumni Ambassadors also receive a personalized referral webpage to make referring easy. By sharing your link, prospective students can complete an online form to jump starts the process of potentially becoming an AIU student.
To help you show your AIU spirit an AIU t-shirt and a 20% discount to the AIU Student Store will be mailed shortly after joining the program.
Alumni Ambassador Requirements
- Completed a minimum of one degree program at AIU
- Graduated with a 2.8 GPA or above
- Submit the online application below expressing interest in the ambassador opportunity
An Alumni Ambassador is a positive and enthusiastic graduate who enjoys motivating and inspiring others and wants to expand his or her network. Applicants should have established interpersonal communication skills and have a commitment to the university’s mission.
If you’re ready to become an Alumni Ambassador, complete the application below today!