Top AIU Stories of 2011
As the year ends and we get ready for 2012 to begin, it's fun to look back and see all of the events and news from our students, alumni, faculty and staff over the course of the year. Before the ball drops in Times Square, we decided to have a countdown of our own! Here are the top 5 stories of 2011 for American InterContinental University.
Click on each shortened link below for the full story.
5. AIU Atlanta grad and Project Runway finalist Rafael Cox hosts Q & A and live chat session on AIU Facebook page:
4. AIU named one of top Military Friendly Schools by G.I. Jobs Magazine:
3. AIU Atlanta hosts Digital Arts & Entertainment Showcase with Jasmine Guy as Guest Speaker:
2. AIU WeCare Committee donates time, raises cash for several organizations over course of 2011:
1. AIU Receives Initial Accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP):
As we move into 2012, we wish all of our current students and alumni a happy New Year, and a warm welcome all of our new students starting in January!