American InterContinental University (AIU) is proudly serving as a sponsor of the 2012 virtual edition of the Chief Learning Officer (CLO) Symposium during the live event May 8th and 9th. The CLO virtual edition is available to anyone who could not attend the live CLO Spring Symposium held in Miami Beach in early April. There will be workshops, guest speakers and the opportunity for participants to learn more about AIU.
MediaTec is the parent of Chief Learning Officer Magazine and also produces the CLO Symposium and Talent Management Strategies events, which bring together international audiences to discuss best practices in corporate learning and talent management.
Participants can meet AIU May 8-9 at our live CLO Symposium virtual booth. The virtual edition of the symposium will also be available online for 90 days after the live event.
During the symposium, AIU will showcase:
- Professional development for employees
- Forming a strategic alliance with companies and organizations
- Undergraduate and graduate degree programs and specializations
- Customized training curriculum, such as IACET Continuing Education Units
Other presenters during the symposium include:
- Joe Gibbs - Legendary Head Coach, Washington Redskins, Championship NASCAR Owner
- Dave Logan - Author, Tribal Leadership
- Howard Putnam - Former CEO, Southwest Airlines
- Rita Smith - Vice President, Enterprise Learning, Ingersoll Rand
To register for the symposium, visit: http://www.closymposium.com/virtual
Twitter users can follow the event using the #CLOSYM hashtag for updates on all the action that wil be happening during the symposium.
This article is presented by AIU. Contact us today if you’re interested in an opportunity to develop knowledge and relevant skills with an industry-current degree program from AIU.