Modern companies need their employees to be lifelong learners dedicated to updating their portfolio of skills and knowledge with the latest trends in their fields and the most recent developments in business.
Their emphasis on researching the latest trends and philosophies can put institutions like American InterContinental University ahead in terms of understanding the needs of a business or discipline. To that end, AIU offers its industry-focused Educational Alliances Center to help strengthen the practice of various vocations that can add professionalism and value for customers.
The Educational Alliances Center can give employers the peace of mind of knowing that there is a credible source of advanced training for their employees. The undergraduate and graduate degree programs, accessible through AIU’s award-winning* Virtual Campus, is flexible enough to accommodate the demanding schedules of working professionals.
Companies that partner with AIU receive the following benefits for the professional development of their employees:
- Tuition grants for all enrolled employees: All eligible Educational Alliances members can receive a tuition grant. Grants are based on criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded following verification that eligibility conditions have been met.**
- Application fee waivers: Applications to the university usually require a $50 fee. But through this program, that fee is waived.
- Communication of benefits: AIU’s Educational Alliances Center works with companies to develop a customized internal corporate communications plan, including brochures, Web sites and other materials that help communicate the unique features and benefits of the program.
- Streamlined process: Busy professionals have enough to do without chasing down paperwork and initiating follow up as they prepare to enter a program of study. AIU’s Educational Alliances Center assigns staff to streamline enrollment and payment administration processes. Even a dedicated Web link can be developed, if necessary.
- Speakers’ bureau: AIU also offers seminar speakers for corporate events to share the details and benefits of the educational options available through the university’s online and traditional bricks and mortar campuses.
*AIU’s Virtual Campus was recognized as “Best of the Best” in the Education and Academia category of the 2009 Computerworld Honors Program.
**University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.