AIU is serious about putting you in control of when, where and how you work on your degree. AIU offers a free mobile app to online students to take their classrooms on-the-go, making their online education as convenient and flexible as possible.
Our mobile app gives you the option to earn your degree, wherever you are:
- Check assignments while waiting in line at the grocery store.
- Participate in live chats from a bus.
- Send emails to faculty members while getting a haircut.
- Review discussion boards at your child’s soccer game.
- Track academic progress from a treadmill.
Download the Quick Start Guide to start using the mobile app, today!
Additional features to help keep you connected to your coursework include:
- Adding university email to your phone’s native email app. For more information on how to add your AIU university email to your phone’s native email app, please view the instructions.
Students who use an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch may download the AIU Mobile iOS app (Available January 2016). For more information on how to use the AIU Mobile iOS app, please download the user guide.
AIU Online students who use a Google Android-based device may download the AIU Mobile Android app.
For more information on how to use the AIU Mobile Android app, please download the user guide.
American InterContinental University promotes technology in education to incorporate learning conveniently into your everyday lifestyle. And because you're always on the go, your education at AIU goes with you.