Your education is a serious investment. To help you get a better idea of how much that investment is likely to be, and to help you quickly and easily get on the path to your future, AIU has created a program cost and financial Aid estimator. Our easy-to-use Net Price Calculator can help you get a quick estimate of the financial aid you may be eligible to receive based on your unique circumstances. Determining your out-of-pocket costs for tuition and fees as a military student at AIU is just a few clicks away.
Your Program Cost/Financial Aid Estimate includes:
- Federal and state financial assistance
- Grants, scholarships and other funding for which individuals wishing to attend our school may be eligible
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.* Remember, our Financial Aid Advisors are available to answer questions you may have when applying for financial aid.
- Download our current Tuition & Fees Schedule
- Apply to enroll online
- Request more information about AIU
University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.
* Future costs and financial aid estimates are subject to change. Results of the calculator are not guaranteed and special circumstances are reviewed by the Financial Aid Office on a case-by-case basis. The accuracy of your estimated awards is based on the information you provide. It is intended for undergraduate domestic students. The estimated awards are based on the assumption that the student will complete the FAFSA. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.