Develop the advanced business skills you want to become a strong business leader in your industry. Earning a Master’s degree can help you grow in your career and achieve your professional goals by allowing you the opportunity to become an expert in your chosen field. AIU is committed to your success and offers Master’s degree programs in high in-demand fields like Information Technology, Business Management, Education and Healthcare.
AIU is committed to helping you achieve your goals without putting your life on hold so we offer a rolling start date that allows you to enroll when you are ready and online classes that offer flexible scheduling to help you balance your personal and professional life. We want to make it as convenient for you as possible to earn your Master’s degree so we offer AIU’s 12-month online MBA program that lets you learn anywhere, anytime. Designed with 24/7 flexibility for busy professionals, this MBA program can be completed in less than 12 months, which means that you can pursue your degree and still balance a full-time career and busy life. AIU’s Master’s degree programs are taught by industry specialists who bring real-world perspective to the classroom. The programs are designed to be flexible so they fit around a busy schedule allowing you to balance work, family and education. Take that first step towards advanced education and enroll in a Master’s degree program in your chosen field.
AIU is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.hlcommission.org), so you can pursue an education from an accredited university while enjoying the following benefits:
- Variety of specializations to choose from so you can find a program in your area of interest
- 12-Month online MBA allows you to save time and money towards your degree
- Convenient online or on campus classes
- Flexible schedules
- Admissions advisors to guide you through the admission process
- Rolling start date allows you to enroll when you are ready
- Virtual campus gives you access to a full range of services anywhere, anytime
- 24/7 technical support by phone, email, or live chat
- One-on-one support from faculty
- Career support to help prepare for your career
1. College Accreditation:
Your bachelor’s degree must have been earned at one of the following:
- An institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education
- An internationally-recognized foreign institution of higher education
2. College GPA:
Your undergraduate transcript must show a GPA of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. AIU will verify your college GPA prior to your official acceptance into your Master’s degree program of study.
3. International Transcripts
International students must have transcripts or academic records translated into English, at your own cost. Most U.S. Embassies and consulates can facilitate the process by evaluating your documents for U.S. equivalency.
AIU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Find employment rates, financial obligations and other disclosures at www.aiuniv.edu/disclosures.