This week, AIU is launching a free business webinar series, Serious Talk. The live webcast features a panel discussion focused on the value of a business degree in today's struggling economy.
Serious Talk will be streamed live from the AIU Success Center in downtown Chicago, Illinois. In addition to a live audience at the Success Center, online attendees will be able to view the free webcast from the AIU website from anywhere with web access. Students, alumni and staff at the AIU Houston and AIU Atlanta campuses are invited to watch the panel discussion on campus. Select questions submitted via a live chat module will be featured during a Q&A session near the end of the webcast.
This free business webcast series was created to help bring relevent topics in the business world to AIU students, alumni and anyone interested in the field of business.
Participants in our first business webcast include:
- Moderator Greg Washington, Provost and VP for Campus Operations, AIU
- Eric Hellige, CareerBuilder Career Advisor
- Vicky Gore, J.P. Morgan Chase, 2005 AIU Graduate, MBA - Finance
- Zina Rios, Tyson Foods, 2010 AIU Graduate, MBA - Human Resource Management
- Lourdes Lopez, University of Illinois - Chicago, 2003 AIU Graduate, BBA - Business
- Brenda Warren Williams, VALIC, 2006 AIU Graduate, BBA - Healthcare Management
- Melissa Ramos, Edward Hospital of Naperville, 2011 AIU Graduate, BBA - Healthcare Management
- Michael Bautsch, Telemedicine Solutions, 2007 Graduate, BBA - Operations Management
- Joanne Scott, Outsourced Services in the Insurance Industry, 2007 AIU Graduate, BBA - Accounting and Finance
- Kristy McArthur, Career Services Manager, AIU
RSVP for the Serious Talk webcast and join us to learn more about the value of a business degree.
What topics would you find interesting in future editions of our free business webinars? Let us know in the comments below.