Last month we asked our AIU community on Facebook to share your new year's resolutions for success in school in 2015. The 12 resolutions below reflect the most common themes of the feedback you shared: planning ahead, time management, keeping focused on school and working toward better grades.
Good luck to all of AIU students on moving forward in the year ahead. Have more new year's resolutions to share? Click the quote bubble in the top left to post it in the comments.
- I will work on my projects a little at a time ahead of time. – Sophia H.
- For sure going to have a goal of turning my assignments in a day early!!!! – Erin B.
- Leading group projects. – Eric L.
- I need to make time management techniques so that I can stay ahead, and not be finalizing projects on their due dates. – Keturah M.
- Staying motivated and focused. – Ulanda S
- Stay ahead of the game. – Jose V.
- Keeping good grades. – Marisol S.
- Stay on track. Don't be afraid! – Marjorie G.
- Keeping the trend of raising my GPA. – Sara K.
- I resolve to manage my time more efficiently. – Bethany P.
- Study more and continue to improve in my classes and stay focused on school and my degree!! – Bobby W.
- More solid study time. – Patricia F.
Find more motivation, resources and ideas on how to succeed at school in our College Success blog, or learn more about AIU's Degree Programs here.