Today, AIU Atlanta announced a new membership agreement with Cisco Systems, Inc., that allows the campus to offer a comprehensive 21st century learning experience to help students develop skills to design, build, and manage networks, as well as enhance professional skills such as problem solving, collaboration and critical thinking.
Students enrolled in the AIU Atlanta Bachelor of Information Technology degree with a Network Administration Specialization will have the opportunity to complete hands-on learning activities and network simulations utilizing Cisco equipment and Certified Academy Instructors to develop practical skills that will help meet the need for network professionals in the real world. These courses can provide students with in-depth education on each data networking technology: switching, routing, wide area network and others and can prepare students to take the CCNA certification exam.*
The four courses conform to Cisco’s Academy Standards and are taught by Cisco Academy Instructors. The four courses are:
- ITNA353 Routing and Switching
- ITNA355 Advanced Routing and Switching
- ITNA359 Special Topics in Network Administration
- ITNA455 Enterprise Networking
Cisco Networking Academy is a global education program that teaches students how to design, build, troubleshoot, and secure computer networks for increased access to career opportunities in communities around the world. www.cisco.com/web/learning/netacad/academy/index.html
For more information about AIU Atlanta, please visit www.aiuniv.edu/Atlanta.
For more information, contact:
This article is presented by American InterContinental University (AIU). Contact us today if you’re interested in an opportunity to develop knowledge and relevant skills with an industry-current degree program from AIU.
* Completion of the Cisco Exploration curriculum does not imply or guarantee passing of the CCNA exam. Certification requirements for taking and passing certification examinations are not controlled by American InterContinental University’s but by outside agencies and are subject to change by the agencies without notice to American InterContinental University. Therefore, American InterContinental University cannot guarantee that graduates will be eligible to take certification examinations, regardless of their eligibility status upon enrollment.