MASTER OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Information Technology is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world today. As the business world has become increasingly dependent on computers, the demand for IT professionals has grown so rapidly that it now far exceeds the number of graduates with the necessary education and skills. In this powerful specialized curriculum, students can learn about managing projects and the critical security issues that face the IT industry. The team-based program is dedicated to providing students with the industry-current IT skills required to help companies meet their information systems needs. Our online curriculum is designed to keep pace with changing technologies and is taught by industry specialists who bring their expertise to their coursework.
- Manage the enterprise information systems and supporting teams.
- Analyze the network environment issues and develop solutions.
- Understand the challenges of designing and implementing a database system.
- Formulate application development plans to meet the business requirements.
- Research, evaluate, and select appropriate technologies for use in information systems.
- Apply advanced skills within the specialization to a business environment.
Relevant Institutional/Programmatic Accreditation
American InterContinental University is institutionally accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.