You know you need a degree to move forward but you don’t know how you can make it all work. Returning to school as an adult is a daunting task. You’re likely wondering, “Where will I find the time between work and family commitments?” “How will I pay for it?” “Can I get any credit for what I have already accomplished?”
Join us for our next Serious Talk® webinar to learn ways you can fit pursuing a degree - at any age - into your busy life.
- Hear from other adult learners about their experiences
- Learn about scholarship and grant opportunities
- Discover how to get college credit for previous school, work and military experience
- Discuss employee tuition reimbursement programs
- Get tips for fitting school into your busy life
For more information and to RSVP: aiuniv.edu/serioustalk