The following is a checklist of tasks that you should complete before classes begin as well as resources that you can draw upon during the admissions and enrollment process. The resources and advice below is intended to make the process of beginning your studies as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- For quick access to AIU's Virtual Campus, we recommend bookmarking:http://mycampus.aiuonline.edu.
- Schedule a set time each day to check your assignments and coursework updates online.
- Make sure you know whether you will access your course materials as E-books or should arrange a shipment of materials prior to the start of classes.
PRIOR LEARNING ASSESSMENT
Review your degree plan and courses, located under the Academics tab on Virtual Campus. If you have credits to be considered for transfer, send in your official or unofficial transcripts to the University Registrar.
To make the financial aid application process more efficient, relevant documents and forms can be found under the Financial Aid section of the site. Always include your name and student ID on every document to prevent confusion or loss. If you are turning in documents online, you can scan them to email@example.com.
Contact Info for the Financial Department is:Phone: 877-701-3800 x64503 Fax: 1-877-833-357
- Make sure you are able to access the Virtual Campus login from your computer (and identify a backup computer is possible).
- Orientation is mandatory and will provide you with the knowledge of the Virtual Campus experience you need to successfully complete your online degree program.
- Complete all orientation assignments by the due date so that there is no delay in beginning your courses.
START OF CLASS
- Print the assignment list and syllabus before the first class to familiarize yourself with the structure and coursework.
- Keep track of your assignments by recording due dates in your calendar.