AIU's online learning platform offers Active Duty, Reserve and National Guard students a highly flexible way to access education, even if they are transferred or deployed to a new location. Our personalized education technology supports military students like you by offering customized course content that allows you to read, watch or listen based on how you learn best with 24/7 support and access by phone, email or chat. You can skip what you already know, with your professor there to support you where you need it.
When you set up your appointment with your Education Services Officer be sure to discuss the following:
- AIU is regionally accredited through the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association
- AIU is a Servicemen’s Opportunity College (SOC) Consortium member
- AIU is a signatory of the Department of Defense Memorandum of Understanding for Post-Secondary Educational Institutions (DoD MOU)
- AIU complies with all requirements of the President’s Executive Order “Establishing Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service members, Spouses and Other Family Members”
- Details about your Tuition TA Assistance paperwork, Top Up benefits eligibility and GI Bill benefits eligibility*
(All Army servicemembers, visit GoArmyEd)
*To be eligible for the Top-up benefit, you must be approved for Tuition Assistance by a military department and be eligible for GI Bill Active Duty benefits. You must be a GI Bill Active Duty participant and must have served at least two full years on active duty.
Contact us today to learn more about how AIU supports our military students.