American InterContinental University (AIU) Houston's Mu Epsilon Chapter of Delta Mu Delta inducted 15 new members into its prestigious honor society. Inductees were selected based on their outstanding academic performances in the Business Administration graduate and undergraduate programs. The ceremony was the second of three planned induction ceremonies this year. The ceremony included AIU Houston Campus President Dr. Martin Negron and Business Program Chairman Dr. Kolawole Sonaike.
The inductees who were honored in the ceremony were:
- Marcela Machado Rufina de Faria
- Joseph Thierry Franck Ilboudo
- Mayra Zenaida da Costa Felgueiras Quiz
- Muthanna Mahdi Aljanabi
- Kemka Harold Ihenaka
- Rachel S. Williams
- Jamaica Mahogany Ouedraogo
- Omolola M Asoro
- Vincent Chinedu Nwadike
- Beatriz Santos
- Francine E Ebai
- David Olufemi Ajayi
- Juan Emillio Ruiz-Cordero
- Daisy Anna Joelle Ntolo Zoo
- Zunera Selod
We congratulate these new members on their outstanding achievement and look to them as future leaders of business and society; using the knowledge and skills they have acquired at AIU.
Delta Mu Delta is an international honor society established to recognize and reward superior scholastic achievement of students in business administration. The purpose of Delta Mu Delta is twofold:
1. To promote higher scholarship in education for business, and
2. To recognize and reward scholastic attainment in business subjects." (DMD Induction Ritual n.d)
To qualify, undergraduate students must have completed at least one half of their academic program , maintain a grade point average above 3.6 and be in the top 20% of their class. Graduate students must maintain a grade point average above 3.73 on a 4.0 scale.