When you pursue your Master of Business Administration degree with a specialization in Marketing, you’ll be fully immersed in product, brand and strategic management as well as market research methods and international marketing tactics.
We can help you learn how to:
- Adapt and innovate to solve problems.
- Analyze various leader, follower, cultural and situational characteristics that contribute to leadership, and adapt to the needs of situations, employees and co-workers.
- Apply quantitative reasoning and analysis to business and management problems using knowledge of mathematics, statistics, finance and economics.
- Develop plans to improve business operations.
- Apply principles of quantitative and qualitative research to business cases and evaluate the quality of research presented based on these principles.
- Use knowledge of economic concepts, principles and theory to critically analyze and evaluate economic problems and opportunities.
- Use critical thinking skills, including deriving the issue, understanding argument reasoning and developing conclusions.
- Discuss the opportunities provided by technology for businesses.
- Recognize and manage potential ethical and legal conflicts.
- Communicate effectively in business situations.
- Use a systematic approach to the structure, implementation and analysis of marketing research.
- Produce effective marketing research.
- Evaluate marketing strategies of multinational corporations.
- Create a marketing plan to introduce a product or service into a foreign country.
|FIN 630||Global Financial Management||
|MGT 600||Business Research for Decision Making||
|MKT 640||A Managerial Approach to Marketing||
|MGT 680||Strategic Management||
|Total Credit Hours:||24
Total Credit Hours: 48
|MKT 651||Strategic Marketing||
|MKT 655||Research Methods in Marketing||
|MKT 660||International Marketing||
|MKT 665||Product and Brand Management||
At AIU, more of the courses you take, on average, are devoted to your field of interest than at other similar schools. Your classes may include:
This course concentrates on strategic, as opposed to tactical, aspects of marketing. It is designed to familiarize students with the problems implicit in market planning in multi-product organizations, help them develop skill in using contemporary approaches for developing strategic plans, present a framework for market planning and new product entry strategies, and allow students to experience the design and implementation of a marketing plan. This course uses simulation.
Research Methods in Marketing
This course provides a systematic approach to structure, implementation, and analysis of marketing research for decision making. This course will focus on analysis of information about the customer as well as information about the customer's wants and needs for the purposes of developing marketing promotional campaigns, developing new products and refining current product offerings, and improving customer service efforts.
Global Financial Management
Within the context of the multinational firm, this course examines the development of policy, financing options for international business, and the making of standard financial management decisions.
Product and Brand Management
Students will consider the product and brand management decisions that must be made to build and manage brand equity.
A Managerial Approach to Marketing
This course focuses on the application of marketing concepts in a global organization. Students will examine international channel distribution as well as promotional, pricing, and product strategies.
The development and implementation by the global enterprise of integrated business strategies and policies is the focus of this applied course. Course contents include the planning, implementation, management, and evaluation of the corporate resources, products, and assets. Advanced research is an integral component of this course.
Tuition and Fees
Don't let tuition worries stop you from pursuing a degree. AIU offers a variety of grants, scholarships, financial aid as well as straightforward pricing with no hidden costs to help make college more affordable for our students.
Tuition and Fees Schedule
Find more information on Tuition and Financial Aid for AIU Campuses and Military.
What is financial aid?
Financial aid is the name used for federal, state and private resources that may help pay for college costs. Typically financial aid consists of grants, scholarships, loans and student employment. At American InterContinental University, we strive to take as much stress out of the financial aid process as possible for our students.
How do I apply for financial aid?
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid, more commonly known as the FAFSA, is the single application needed to apply for all sources of federal aid. The FAFSA can be completed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
Tuition and Financial Aid Resources
For more information on tuition and financial aid and how you can save money on tuition, click the links below:
Tuition and Financial Aid Guide: Find out how you can save money on tuition.
Transfer Credit Guide: You can transfer in up to 75% of your qualifying credits towards your degree.
Grants Guide: Find out if you qualify for one of AIU’s grants and scholarships.
Net Price Calculator: Get an estimate of your tuition and fees including financial aid, grants, scholarships, loans and military benefits.
AIU’s business administration degree programs with all their specializations are programmatically accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).Learn More
The ACBSP accreditation means that AIU’s business administration programs meet the rigorous standards of this leading accreditation association. It helps ensure that what we teach is industry-current and industry-relevant in today’s business environment and can make your education meaningful in the marketplace.
Move forward with AIU’s 12-month online MBA program. Designed with 24/7 flexibility for busy professionals, this accredited MBA program can be completed in less than 12 months. That means you can pursue your degree and still balance a full-time career and busy life. Our 12-month online MBA program lets you learn anywhere, anytime with a wide range of practical and accessible support tools:
- Intellipath™ - This personalized learning platform helps support student success by allowing you to skip what you already know and get support where you need it most. You can also retake tests to improve your overall grade
- Technical Support – AIU offers 24/7 support, whether it’s by phone, email or live chat
- AIU Online Library – Our library provides access to carefully selected articles, books and websites that can help you get the answers. Also, research guides and tutorials, APA resources, even a staff of professional librarians to assist you