Alumni Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A few of the most common questions posed by AIU alumni appear on this page. If you do not find the answers to any questions you may have about AIU, we invite you to contact us for additional information.
What does it take to be a member of the AIU Alumni Association?
Anyone who has graduated from AIU is considered part of the Alumni Association.
What are the benefits of the Alumni Association?
The Alumni Association is constantly looking for new and exciting opportunities for our graduates as well as ways to keep them active in the association. Below are a few of the benefits of being an alumnus:
- Access to an AIU email account
- Access to an exclusive nationwide savings network
- Opportunity to provide a positive example for future AIU students and alumni
When can I expect to receive my diploma?
Please note that a student may not request a diploma any earlier than their scheduled graduation date. Diplomas are shipped 8 weeks after graduation.
I forgot my Virtual Campus username, how do I find out what it is?
- Call 1-877-221-5800
- Choose Option 2.
- Inform the Technical Support representative that you need to request your username.
- The Technical Support representative will email your username and password.
I forgot my Virtual Campus password, how can I retrieve it?
- Go to the Virtual Campus (https://studentlogin.aiuniv.edu/).
- Click on "Forgot Password."
- Enter your username.
- Click on "Submit."
Where do I go if I decide to continue my education with AIU?
Learn more about continuing your education at AIU.
Classes Start May 3, 2023