Online Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration Program Details
From grants to military service to transfer credits, see the variety of ways you can save time and money on your degree program at AIU:
- Scholarships & Grants – AIU offers a number of institutional scholarships and grants that can help eligible students offset the program cost and help reduce out of pocket costs
- Military Tuition Rate – AIU Online offers a 45% tuition reduction to active military undergraduate students and a 20% tuition reduction to active military graduate students, including members of the Reserves and National Guard
- Transfer Credit – AIU’s transfer-friendly policy lets you transfer in up to 75% of the qualifying credits you need toward your degree*
- Prior Learning Credit – You can receive credits for past college courses, military service, or work experience
For more information, visit AIU guides below:
- Financial Aid Guide – Our guide to financial aid can answer your initial questions and help you prepare to apply for financial aid
- Scholarships and Grants Guide – Learn about the scholarships and grants offered by AIU along with details about eligibility
- Transfer Credits Guide – This guide explores how to transfer your credits from other schools—and earn college credit for your past work and military experience
*Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for transfer credit policies.
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Start the conversation
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:Request Information
Chat or call an Admissions Advisor today.1-855-377-1888
What Students Are Saying About Their AIU Experience
The things I’ve learned from my communication and business classes, I’ve implemented into my everyday work. Out of 16 years with Rite Aid, my current team of new technicians has been the best. They take what I say, implement it, and apply it. My classes have helped me talk to my coworkers, while guiding them in the right direction.
Keegan F., Current Student Anticipated graduation date Spring 2024, Bachelor of Business Administration
[The business courses] hit on the main topics: employee relations, HR, management – all the different issues that companies handle. I really liked the employee relations courses and how companies want to bridge the gap and build that trust between the company and its employees.
Ashley L., Former Student 2021 Graduate, Bachelors of Business Administration
Classes Start January 10, 2024