Consistent with the U.S. Department of Education requirements*, we report and disclose certain information about our school programs in a clear, prominent, user-friendly, and easily understood manner. The intent of the requirement is to enable students to make an informed choice about a program of study. To this end, we have developed documents containing the following information:
- The on-time completion rate;
- The graduation rate;
- The tuition and fees;
- The median loan debt incurred by students; and
- The occupations that the program may prepare students to enter, along with links to the O*NET occupational profiles.
U.S. Department of Education references from 34 Code of Federal Regulations:
- Occupation (Sections 600.2, 600.4, 600.5, 600.6, 668.6, and 668.8)
- Gainful Employment Reporting and Disclosure Requirements (Section 668.6)
- Student Right-to-Know Act (Section 668.45(d)(3))
To learn about program costs, median debt, student outcomes and related occupations start by selecting a location or Online from the dropdown below.