24/7 Flexibility and Support
Our one-year online MBA program lets you learn anywhere, anytime. That means you can pursue your degree and still balance a full-time career and busy life. We offer a wide range of practical and accessible support tools:
- intellipath™ - This personalized learning platform helps support student success by allowing you to skip what you already know and get support where you need it most. You can also retake tests to improve your overall grade.
- Career Services Team – Keeps you up to date on industry employment trends and provides job search strategies, resume writing, interview workshops and networking opportunities.
- Technical Support – AIU offers 24/7 support, whether it’s by phone, email or live chat.
- AIU Online Library – Our library provides access to carefully selected articles, books and websites that can help you get the answers. Also, research guides and tutorials, APA resources, even a staff of professional librarians to assist you.
Learn from Industry Specialists
At AIU, you can learn from industry specialists who bring their knowledge and experience into the online classroom and work with you one-on-one when you need it. Because many of our professors work in the field they teach, you can have the opportunity to discover what’s happening in the real business world.
Powerful, In-Depth Specializations
Great minds don’t think alike. That’s why at AIU, we think it’s important to provide a wide variety of specializations that fit your education, experience, passions and interests. Driven by employer needs and current business trends, AIU’s business-focused MBA specializations allow you take more courses in your field of interest than other similar schools. We offer the in-depth knowledge and skills you want to move your career forward in these areas of specialization:
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Technology Management
Explore one of these options or contact AIU using the form below to learn more about our one-year online MBA program.
Classes Start May 30, 2018