Online Associate Degrees at AIU
An online Associate degree program from AIU could be a smart first step to pursuing opportunities in the business or criminal justice fields. Click here to get an estimate for your program costs and graduation date.
Explore our degree programs below.
Find Your Program
Filter by Degree Level
Filter by Area of Study
Filter by Location
|Degree Level||Degree Program||Location|
No results matched your search but you might be interested in these related programs:
AIU Associate Degree Programs
AIU’s associate degree programs are offered online as well as on-campus, allowing you the flexibility you want so you can balance your work, family and education. Our associate degree courses are structured to assist you in the development of your goals, allowing you to develop a well-rounded knowledge base for entry-level opportunities. The associate degree courses are taught by experienced faculty who bring real-world perspective to the classroom and are available for one-on-one support.
AIU’s associate degree programs are offered in fields like Criminal Justice and Business Administration and can be completed in as little as eighteen months.* So whether you are looking for a traditional on-campus educational experience, want to try the flexibility and convenience of online learning, or want to take that first step towards your bachelor’s degree, AIU’s associate degrees are designed to help you get started towards achieving your educational goals.
You can pursue an education from an accredited university while enjoying the following benefits:
- AIU is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission www.hlcommission.org
- Convenience of online or on campus classes
- Scholarships, grants, loans and other savings opportunities for students who qualify
- You can transfer in up to 75 percent of the qualifying credits needed for your degree, helping you save time and money towards your degree
- Credit for qualifying work, prior learning, and military experiences
- Admissions advisors to guide you through the admission process
- Rolling start date allows you to enroll when you are ready
- Flexible scheduling
- Customized course content allows you to learn at your pace
- Virtual campus gives you access to a range of services anywhere, anytime
- 24/7 technical support by phone, email, or live chat
- One-on-one support from faculty
- Motivation, encouragement and support throughout
Benefits for Service Members & Their Families
AIU acknowledges the sacrifices our military members make, and understands the many unique needs of service members and veterans. We are proud to honor and help our military student body by offering:
- 45 percent reduced military tuition rate for active military undergraduate students
- 20 percent reduced military tuition rate for active military graduate students
- AIU military grants
- Benefits for spouses & families
- Credit for military experience with the MOS Pledge
- Dedicated military financial aid advisors
* As an associate degree program, this program is designed as a 24 month program; however; many factors will impact your time to completion, including course loads, proficiency and/or transfer credits and breaks.
AIU cannot guarantee employment or salary. For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs and other important disclosures, go to www.aiuniv.edu/student-disclosures..
Receive College Credit for Your Past Training and Experience
Review our Transfer Credit Guide to see how school and work experiences could save you time and money.
Receive college credit for previous work or military experience that relates to your degree program.
You can transfer in up to 75 percent of the qualifying credits needed for your degree. **
**Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University catalog regarding AIU’s transfer credit policies.