We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their family members.
Health & Wellness
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Wellness incentives
- 401(k) with matching
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid time off, volunteer time & company holidays
- Tuition discounts
- Adoption assistance
- Prepaid legal services Plan
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Discounts on products and services
Commitment to Diversity
American InterContinental University is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and considers all persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or any other legally protected classification as defined by the city, state, or federal law.
AIU is committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging, rich in benefits, and inclusively diverse. At AIU, we draw upon the strength of the diversity within our workforce, to meet and exceed the expectations of the diverse customers that we serve. Our company values and actively promotes diverse and inclusive participation by its leaders, members, and affiliates.
Career Education Corporation (CEC) is the parent company of our schools. Together, we have created a competency model called The CEC Standards. This model helps us work together to fulfill our purpose, vision, strategy, and objectives.
We use the Standards to:
- Seek and identify the best candidates
- Serve and support our students in various capacities throughout our schools and CEC facilities
- Help employees grow and develop in their careers with us
- Focus our efforts on quality academics and student outcomes
Classes Start December 27, 2017