Alumni Referral Grant Terms and Conditions
The conditions are as follows:
- The Alumni Referral Grant must be used exclusively towards future program charges
- Any graduate of AIU may refer a new student for the Alumni Referral Grant by filling out the referral form located at: https://www.aiuniv.edu/alumni/referral-grant1
- For the purposes of this program, the 365-day period begins on the date the first portion of any grant has been awarded.
- The Alumni Referral Grant recipient must be a full-time student who has never started with AIU prior to his or her referral to AIU
- Candidates for the Alumni Referral Grant must apply and be accepted into the University to be eligible for this grant
- The new student must meet the criteria below to be and remain eligible for the Alumni Referral Grant:
- Full quarter (two sessions) must be completed
- Student must meet satisfactory academic progress (SAP) and successfully complete courses to remain eligible for the grant
- The Alumni Referral Grant applies to all AIU Campuses (Atlanta, Houston and Online)
- Students are eligible for additional financial aid if they qualify
- All above conditions must be met in order to receive the gran
1. PEC employees are not eligible to receive an Alumni Referral Grant.
University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University’s Catalog or on its website and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.
Classes Start August 25, 2021