Alumni Referral Grant Terms and Conditions
The conditions are as follows:
- The Alumni Referral Grant must be used exclusively towards future program charges.
- Any graduate of AIU may refer a new student (not excluding CEC employees) for the Alumni Referral Grant
- The referrer may refer as many students as he/she would like but will only be able to have two full grants in their name within a 365-day period.
- For the purposes of this program, the 365-day period begins on the date the first portion of any grant has been awarded.
- The Alumni Referral Grant recipient must be a full-time student who has never been enrolled with AIU prior to his or her referral to AIU.
- Individuals who have requested information from AIU in the 60-day period prior to the referral will not qualify as a referred student.
- Candidates for the Alumni Referral Grant must apply and be accepted into the University to be eligible for this grant.
- The new student must meet the points below to be and remain eligible for the Alumni Referral Grant:
- Full quarter (two sessions) must be completed.
- Student must meet satisfactory academic progress (SAP) within the completed quarter and thereafter to remain eligible for the grant.
- The Alumni Referral Grant applies to all AIU Campuses (Atlanta, Houston, and Online).
- Students are eligible for additional financial aid if they qualify.
- All above conditions must be filled in order to receive the grant.
Classes Start December 27, 2017