Alumni Referral Grant Terms and Conditions
The conditions are as follows:
- The Alumni Referral Grant must be used exclusively towards future program charges.
- Any graduate of AIU may refer a new student (not excluding CEC employees) for the Alumni Referral Grant by filling out the referral form located at: https://www.aiuniv.edu/alumni/referral-grant.
- The referrer may refer as many students as he/she would like but will only be able to have two full grants in their name within a 365-day period.
- For the purposes of this program, the 365-day period begins on the date the first portion of any grant has been awarded.
- The Alumni Referral Grant recipient must be a full-time student who has never been enrolled with AIU prior to his or her referral to AIU.
- Individuals who have requested information from AIU in the 60-day period prior to the referral will not qualify as a referred student.
- Candidates for the Alumni Referral Grant must apply and be accepted into the University to be eligible for this grant.
- The new student must meet the points below to be and remain eligible for the Alumni Referral Grant:
- Full quarter (two sessions) must be completed.
- Student must meet satisfactory academic progress (SAP) within the completed quarter and thereafter to remain eligible for the grant.
- The Alumni Referral Grant applies to all AIU Campuses (Atlanta, Houston, and Online).
- Students are eligible for additional financial aid if they qualify.
- All above conditions must be filled in order to receive the grant.
University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University’s Catalog or on its website and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.
Classes Start June 5, 2019