AIU Atlanta Scholarships and Grants
AIU strives to offer students a streamlined financial aid process, and our advisors are committed to helping you take advantage of all the opportunities and resources that may be available to you. We can assist with questions filling out your FAFSA and applying for student loans, as well as help you identify any Georgia scholarships, grants, and other programs for which you may qualify.
Georgia Scholarships and Grants for State Residents
There are a number of state scholarships and grants for college for residents of Georgia that can help make an education more attainable. These resources include:
- Georgia HOPE Scholarship – This is one of the scholarships for high school seniors in Georgia who have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or higher, and are enrolling in a degree program at a college or university.
- Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant (TEG) Program – This grant provides eligible full-time students help with the costs of attending a private college or university.
AIU Scholarships and Grants
AIU also offers a variety of grants and scholarships for students, including:
- AIU Academic Education Alliances Grant – Students who have attended a school with which AIU has an articulation agreement may receive a grant for between 5% and 50% of their tuition costs.
- AIU Advantage Grant – Students facing personal or financial hardships may be eligible for between $500 and $1,000.
- AIU Corporate Educational Alliances Grant – Employees of a Corporate Educational Alliance member and their immediate family may be eligible for a grant covering between 5% and 50% of their tuition costs.
- AIU Lifelong Learning Grant – Undergraduate alumni who intend to pursue a graduate degree at AIU may be eligible for up to $1,000.
- AIU Success Grant – Students who have achieved success through their first academic year at AIU may be eligible for up to $2,000.
- AIU Tribal Educational Alliances Grant – Offers assistance to eligible students with an affiliation with a Tribal Educational Alliance member.
- Alumni Referral Scholarship – New students who have been referred by AIU alumni may be eligible for a scholarship of up to $1,000.
- Career Education Scholarship Fund (CESF) – Students who demonstrate an inspiring motivation to earn a degree from AIU may be eligible for between $500 and $2,000.
We also provide active-duty military members, veterans and their families with financial aid opportunities. These military scholarships and grants include the AIU Veterans Grant, AIU Military Spouse Grant, AIU Yellow Ribbon Grant, and the EANGUS Scholarship.
AIU offers multiple scholarship and grants to qualifying students who attend college our at Atlanta campus or online. Learn more from our Financial Aid department.
“Georgia’s Scholarships, Grant and Loan Programs.” Georgia Student Finance Commission. Retrieved from: https://gsfc.georgia.gov/georgia%E2%80%99s-scholarship-grant-and-loan-programs (Visited 10/23/17).
University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University's catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met. AIU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Find employment rates, financial obligations and other disclosures at www.aiuniv.edu/disclosures. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Classes Start January 16, 2019