Alumni Ambassador Program
As an Alumni Ambassador, you have the opportunity to share your AIU journey, offer insights about the school culture and talk about what you love most about AIU. Your unique perspective as a graduate can inspire others to become a part of the AIU family.
AIU Alumni Ambassadors are charismatic public-facing individuals who volunteer their time to increase interactions with AIU constituents through:
- Participation in an AIU Alumni Advisory Committee.
- Actively engaging with various AIU constituents. Engagement topics will be based on alumni’s experiences and discussed with AIU Alumni representative. Topics include but are not limited to: industry knowledge, career preparedness, AIU academic success tips and workplace expectations or professionalism. Engagement activities may also include but are not limited to:
- Being a speaker and/or facilitating a monthly “AIU Alumni Chat” Session with fellow alumni or current AIU students that highlight personal experiences on personal growth, professional development, and academic success.
- Interviewing AIU Alumni for AIU publications or video speaker series.
- Actively engaging with AIU constituents through AIU social media channels.
- Sharing information about the Alumni Referral Grant to new potential AIU degree seeking students.
Alumni Ambassador Requirements
- Completed a minimum of one degree program at AIU
- Graduated with a 2.8 GPA or above
- Submit the online application below expressing interest in the ambassador opportunity
An Alumni Ambassador is a positive and enthusiastic graduate who enjoys motivating and inspiring others and wants to expand their network. Applicants should have established interpersonal communication skills and have a commitment to the University’s mission.
If you’re ready to become an Alumni Ambassador, complete the application below today!
Alumni Ambassador Program Application
Classes Start November 3, 2021