Lifelong Learning Grant
The purpose of the AIU Lifelong Learning Grant is to recognize AIU alumni who intend to pursue a graduate degree at AIU. Alumni of these programs, enrolling into a graduate program, will be eligible for a grant up to $1,000.* The grant award will be applied against outstanding current or future charges at the University's discretion.
Conditions for the AIU Lifelong Learning Grant are as follows:
- Students must have earned a Bachelor degree at AIU.
- The AIU Lifelong Learning Grant is used exclusively towards prior or current program charges.
- The grant is awarded proportionately over each applicable academic year, and the grant percentage will be applied to the academic year tuition costs.
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission into a Master's degree program to be eligible to receive the grant.
- All grants are applied as a credit to the student’s account, and no cash payments will be awarded to the student.
For complete details, please refer to the latest AIU Catalog
*The grant is non-transferable and non-substitutable and, with the exception of the Advantage Grant, cannot be combined with any other institutional grant. The grant with the greatest benefit to the student will be applied. Interested candidates should contact the AIU Financial Aid Office for additional application information.
Note: AIU Lifelong Learning Grant funding is limited. If funding for the AIU Lifelong Learning Grant is exhausted, otherwise eligible students may not be awarded the grant.
University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the University’s Catalog or on its website and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met.
Classes Start May 1, 2019