Lifelong Learning Grant
The purpose of the AIU Online Lifelong Learning Grant is to recognize AIU Online alumni who intend to pursue a graduate degree at AIU Online. Alumni of these programs, enrolling into a graduate program, will be eligible for a grant up to $1,000.* The grant award will be applied against outstanding current or future charges at the University's discretion.
Conditions for the AIU Online Lifelong Learning Grant are as follows:
- The AIU Online Lifelong Learning Grant is used exclusively towards prior or current program charges.
- The grant is awarded proportionately over each session in the academic year, and the grant percentage will be applied to the academic year tuition costs.
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission into a Master's degree program to be eligible to receive the grant.
- All grants are applied as a credit to the student’s account, and no cash payments will be awarded to the student.
- Students who are enrolled in a dual specialization program are not eligible for the AIU Online Lifelong Learning Grant.
For complete details, please refer to the latest AIU Catalog
*The grant is non-transferable and non-substitutable and, with the exception of the Advantage Grant, cannot be combined with any other institutional grant. The grant with the greatest benefit to the student will be applied. Interested candidates should contact the Financial Aid Office for additional information.
Classes Start May 30, 2018