Find Your Program
- Business Administration (MBA)
- View Degree
AIU’s Online MBA Program Benefits
- Complete your MBA in as little as twelve months.
- intellipath® allows you to personalize your learning plan and skip what you already know to focus on a more efficient educational experience.
- AIU’s online MBA degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Convenient and flexible online courses designed to work around a busy schedule and allow you to read, listen to, or watch, customized course content from any web-enabled device.
- Tuition and graduation calculator will give you an estimate of how much it may cost to complete an online program at AIU based on the information you provide.
- No GMAT required with our accelerated graduate degree programs.
Our online MBA program is accredited by the ACBSP, a distinction that not all business administration programs possess. AIU faculty members teach industry-relevant curriculum and bring their real-world experience to the classroom.
Our 12-month online master’s in business program allows you to attend class wherever an internet connection is present. In the meantime, you can get acquainted with AIU’s online education resources such as the online library and 24/7 tech support.
- Receive credit for eligible work and life experience—including military service1
- Transfer in up to 12 credits needed toward your program1
1 Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University catalog regarding AIU’s transfer credit policies.
The business world moves fast. Prepare for the next step.
Step up and Save up to 25% on Your Master’s Degree by taking master’s classes in your bachelor’s program.
It takes experienced professionals to help you become one.
Much of the knowledge you’ll have the opportunity to develop in the classroom comes from our faculty’s experience in the field. Among our AIU faculty are recognized industry specialists, many of whom have served as executives and entrepreneurs.
AIU One-Year Online MBA Program
Pursue AIU’s one-year online MBA program. Designed with 24/7 flexibility for busy professionals, this accredited MBA program can be completed in less than 12 months.
Watch Amanda's AIU Success Story and Get Inspired
She left college to raise her kids and struggled to make ends meet as a single mom. Then, a friend recommended AIU. Meet Amanda Schmeichel and she what she has to say about AIU.
"If I wouldn't have gotten my education, I'd still be stuck at the point where I couldn't progress any further. I would still be stuck there wondering if there was a way out."
- Majoring in Finance: What to Expect as a Finance Major
- The Four Functions of Management: What Managers Need to Know
- What's the Difference Between Business Administration and Business Management?
- Why Your Associate Degree is an important step towards earning your Bachelor’s Degree
- More Business Reading
Classes Start June 7, 2023