Online MBA in Management Program Details
From grants to military service to transfer credits, see the variety of ways you can save time and money on your :
- Scholarships & Grants – AIU offers a number of institutional scholarships and grants that can help eligible students offset the program cost and help reduce out of pocket costs
- Military Tuition Rate – AIU Online offers a 45% tuition reduction to active military undergraduate students and a 20% tuition reduction to active military graduate students, including members of the Reserves and National Guard
- Transfer Credit – AIU’s graduate transfer policy lets you transfer in up to 12 quarter hours of the qualifying credits you need toward your degree*
For more information, visit our guide below:
- Scholarships and Grants Guide – Learn about the scholarships and grants offered by AIU along with details about eligibility
* Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis and all graduate credit is subject to approval by Academic Affairs. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for transfer credit policies.
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education with is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Start the conversation
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:Request Information
Chat or call an Admissions Advisor today.1-855-377-1888
Classes Start January 27, 2021