Online Law Enforcement Degree Program Details
From grants to military service to transfer credits, see the variety of ways you can save time and money on your at AIU:
- Scholarships & Grants – AIU offers a number of institutional scholarships and grants that can help eligible students offset the program cost and help reduce out of pocket costs
- Military Tuition Rate – AIU Online offers a 45% tuition reduction to active military undergraduate students and a 20% tuition reduction to active military graduate students, including members of the Reserves and National Guard
- Transfer Credit – AIU’s transfer-friendly policy lets you transfer in up to 75% of the qualifying credits you need toward your degree*
- Prior Learning Credit – You can receive credits for past college courses, military service, or work experience
For more information, visit AIU guides below:
- Financial Aid Guide – Our guide to financial aid can answer your initial questions and help you prepare to apply for financial aid
- Scholarships and Grants Guide – Learn about the scholarships and grants offered by AIU along with details about eligibility
- Transfer Credits Guide – This guide explores how to transfer your credits from other schools—and earn college credit for your past work and military experience
*Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for transfer credit policies.
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education with is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Start the conversation
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:Request Information
Chat or call an Admissions Advisor today.1-855-377-1888