Online Master's in Adult Education and E-Learning Program Details
Why Get a Master of Education Degree with a Concentration in Adult Education and E-Learning?
Earning a master’s in education degree in adult education and e-learning can help candidates prepare to pursue roles like curriculum and program administrator, instructional coordinator, training and development specialist, instructional systems specialist, and more.1
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the following growth in employment…
among education, training and library occupations from 2021 to 20312
among training and development specialists from 2021 to 20313
among instructional coordinators from 2021 to 20314
1 American InterContinental University cannot guarantee employment, salary or career advancement. The list of career paths related to this program is based on a subset from the Bureau of Labor Statistics CIP to SOC Crosswalk. Some career paths listed above may require further education or job experience.
2 "Education, Training, and Library Occupations: Occupational Outlook Handbook." U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, January 3, 2023. https://www.bls.gov/ooh/education-training-and-library/home.htm. This data represents national figures and is not based on school-specific information. Conditions in your area may vary.
3 “Training and Development Specialists: Occupational Outlook Handbook.” U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, January 3, 2023. https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/training-and-development-specialists.htm. This data represents national figures and is not based on school-specific information. Conditions in your area may vary.
4 "Instructional Coordinators: Occupational Outlook Handbook." U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, January 3, 2023. https://www.bls.gov/ooh/education-training-and-library/instructional-coordinators.htm. This data represents national figures and is not based on school-specific information. Conditions in your area may vary.
From grants to military service to transfer credits, see the variety of ways you can save time and money on your degree:
- Scholarships & Grants – AIU offers a number of institutional scholarships and grants that can help eligible students offset the program cost and help reduce out of pocket costs
- Military Tuition Rate – AIU Online offers a 45% tuition reduction to active military undergraduate students and a 20% tuition reduction to active military graduate students, including members of the Reserves and National Guard
- Transfer Credit – AIU’s graduate transfer policy lets you transfer in up to 12 quarter hours of the qualifying credits you need toward your degree*
- Scholarships and Grants Guide – Learn about the scholarships and grants offered by AIU along with details about eligibility
* Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis and all graduate credit is subject to approval by Academic Affairs. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for transfer credit policies.
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Start the conversation
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:Request Information
Chat or call an Admissions Advisor today.1-855-377-1888
Classes Start February 22, 2023