Online Master's in Data Analytics Program Details
Why Get a Master’s in Data Analytics?
Data plays a larger role than it ever has before in the running of businesses and organizations. Data is often used for projecting long-term forecasts, identifying trends, developing risk analyses and more. And as even more organizations employ data across all facets of their business, the importance of skilled data analysis can be crucial to a successful business model.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics...
it is projected that the employment of operations research analysts will grow one-quarter from 2021 - 2031.2
Entering this exciting field now can help to prepare you for numerous roles in data analytics, including Data Specialist, Operations Research Analyst, Data & Analytics Consultant, Business Intelligence Professional, Data Management Analyst, Business Data Analyst and more.
It is expected that demand for data analysts will continue to grow as technology improves and businesses look for every opportunity to increase efficiency. Additionally, improvements in analytical software are making data research more applicable to more areas.1
1 Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Database Administrators and Architects, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/database-administrators.htm (visited December 14, 2022). This data represents national figures and is not based on school-specific information. Conditions in your area may vary.
2 Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Operations Research Analysts, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/math/operations-research-analysts.htm (visited December 14, 2022). This data represents national figures and is not based on school-specific information. Conditions in your area may vary.
From grants to military service to transfer credits, see the variety of ways you can save time and money on your degree:
- Scholarships & Grants – AIU offers a number of institutional scholarships and grants that can help eligible students offset the program cost and help reduce out of pocket costs
- Military Tuition Rate – AIU Online offers a 45% tuition reduction to active military undergraduate students and a 20% tuition reduction to active military graduate students, including members of the Reserves and National Guard
- Transfer Credit – AIU’s graduate transfer policy lets you transfer in up to 12 quarter hours of the qualifying credits you need toward your degree*
- Scholarships and Grants Guide – Learn about the scholarships and grants offered by AIU along with details about eligibility
* Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis and all graduate credit is subject to approval by Academic Affairs. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for transfer credit policies.
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Start the conversation
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:Request Information
Chat or call an Admissions Advisor today.1-855-377-1888
Classes Start January 10, 2024