Online Master's in IT Management Program Details
Why Get a Master’s in IT Management?
As organizations become more and more connected, skilled IT managers who can organize and lead computer-related functions are in-demand.1
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics...
employment of computer and information systems managers is projected to grow by 16% from 2021 - 2031—faster than average for all occupations.1
it is projected that there will be over 48K new employment opportunities for computer and information systems managers over the decade.1
1 Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Computer and Information Systems Managers, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/computer-and-information-systems-managers.htm (visited December 29, 2022). This data represents national figures and is not based on school-specific information. Conditions in your area may vary.
From grants to military service to transfer credits, see the variety of ways you can save time and money on your degree:
- Scholarships & Grants – AIU offers a number of institutional scholarships and grants that can help eligible students offset the program cost and help reduce out of pocket costs
- Military Tuition Rate – AIU Online offers a 45% tuition reduction to active military undergraduate students and a 20% tuition reduction to active military graduate students, including members of the Reserves and National Guard
- Transfer Credit – AIU’s graduate transfer policy lets you transfer in up to 12 quarter hours of the qualifying credits you need toward your degree*
- Scholarships and Grants Guide – Learn about the scholarships and grants offered by AIU along with details about eligibility
* Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis and all graduate credit is subject to approval by Academic Affairs. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for transfer credit policies.
Where do I go from here?
Choosing to continue your education is a big decision and we're here to help. Choose one of the options below to get started.
Start the conversation
Submit your details and speak to an admissions advisor within the next day:Request Information
Chat or call an Admissions Advisor today.1-855-377-1888
Classes Start February 22, 2023