With AIU ACCELERATE™, you have the opportunity to show what you know through a series of knowledge assessments. Score 70% or higher, and you can earn proficiency credit toward your AIU degree.
AIU ACCELERATE™ Facts
- Available to new and current students pursuing their associate or bachelor’s degree at AIU Online, Atlanta and Houston campuses.
- Proficiency credits can be earned in select courses.1
- There is no additional charge to take AIU Accelerate assessments and no penalty if you don’t pass.
- An assessment can only be attempted once and must be taken at least one session prior to the start of the course.
- Save $1,462 tuition on each assessment passed.2
- AIU Accelerate proficiency credits cannot be transferred to other colleges or universities.
1. Students must not have yet attempted the course for which the proficiency credit applies.
2. The ability to reduce time in school and/or reduce tuition depends on the number of AIU Accelerate assessments successfully passed. AIU Accelerate program credits cannot be transferred to other colleges and universities.
To learn more about earning proficiency credits through the AIU ACCELERATE™ program, speak with your AIU® admissions or student advisor today.
For more details, read the AIU Accelerate Fact Sheet >>
Classes Start May 30, 2018